CALL US NOW 704-562-4623
HELP THEM BY SHARING OUR INFORMATION
Carl Robbins served as the Town of Mooresville (NC) Chief of Police from 2008 until his retirement in December of 2015. He began his career with the Mooresville Police Department in 1994 as a detective. During his 21 year career in Mooresville, he served in various capacities including supervision of the Criminal Investigations unit.
While serving as chief, the Mooresville Police Department earned the distinction of achieving National Accreditation. Robbins and his department were recognized for their focus on service to the community, collaborative efforts with community stakeholders, community partnerships and successful crime prevention initiatives. Robbins also served as a Regional Director for the North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police and is the former coordinator of the local crime stopper board.
Before joining the Mooresville Police Department, he served as a police officer in his hometown of Cornelius, North Carolina. In addition to his experience with the Cornelius Police Department, he also spent time as an on-call investigator with the Mecklenburg County Medical Examiner’s Office in Charlotte. While serving in that capacity, he assisted in the investigation of homicides, suicides, accidental and equivocal deaths. He also served as an Adjunct Instructor for Mitchell Community College in Statesville and taught various curriculum courses in Criminal Justice, including a course in Criminalistics.
Carl graduated from Presbyterian College and received his Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Alabama. He participated in additional post graduate work in Leadership and Management at the University of Louisville. He is a graduate of the 113th Session of the Administrative Officers Course through the Southern Police Institute at the University of Louisville and of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Carolina Command College. His training and experience in policy development, administrative investigations and cold case investigations have contributed to his focus on professionalism and effectiveness. Through training and practical application, he is also well versed in recruiting, hiring and retaining police officers.
* Conducting independent and objective third party internal and administrative investigations within private businesses and public organizations including law enforcement agencies to determine instances of internal or external fraud or theft. Our investigations also include investigations into apparent policy violations and accusations of a highly sensitive nature including sexual harassment, excessive force and breach of fiduciary duty.
* Providing thorough and professional background investigations for job candidates including executive level and other positions that require thorough vetting based on their responsibilities or the sensitive nature of their position.
* Assisting with the design of promotional or hiring processes based on organizational input and the position’s duties and responsibilities.
* Gathering evidence and establish facts in order that decision makers and managers can make the best possible decision for their organization.
* Conducting threat assessments as it relates to life, facilities and organizational resources.
* Providing executive security for personnel and property.
* Locating, vetting, and providing expert witnesses and subject matter experts as necessary.
* Acting as a liaison between organizations, the private sector and law enforcement.
* Providing staff training in areas that include target hardening for facilities and resources, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), plan creation and preparation for an active shooter or workplace violence.
* Offering Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) training to establishments serving alcohol or organizations hosting special events. The specialized training provided by a retired ABC supervisor educates and informs staff and volunteers concerning actions that may contribute to unnecessary liability.
* Providing a top down assessment of law enforcement agencies and offer recommendations based on best practices. The All Access staff has considerable practical experience in law enforcement operations and administration as well as police accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA®).
* Policy Review and the identification of high liability areas for which departments may not be adequately protected. Assisting in the improvement of policy in order to reduce liability. Research and recommendation of available training that will assist employees in becoming more aware of liability issues.
* Assistance with strategic planning development and initiatives including the setting of short and long term goals.
* Providing professional assistance in identifying, planning, developing and implementing a community oriented policing strategy tailored to the specific needs of the community.
* Professional assistance with all phases of the recruiting, hiring and separation process.
* Providing guidance in the preparation of budgets including developing strategies for the addition of personnel when appropriate and addressing capital needs or “big ticket” equipment.
* Guidance and providing advice to public sector agencies on security technology with an emphasis on updates and the addition of security and video surveillance.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR
THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR
KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS OUR ASSISTANCE?
All Access Investigations offers customer-focused, professional services to both the private and public sector including non-profit organizations. Our staff of investigators and consultants is comprised of retired law enforcement and military with investigative, executive, management and administrative experience. Our investigators are licensed through the State of North Carolina.
Our services include but are not limited to:
FIND US ON
Copyright © 2018 All Access Investigation & Protective Services, LLC. All rights reserved. Site Design By Strong Bird Designs, LLC.
CALL NOW TO GET STARTED 704-562-4623